Game Design – Week 11 – Updating Workflow – Mind Like Water

Butterfly
“Butterfly” by fox_kiyo is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

“‘Be shapeless and formless.. like water’ (Bruce Lee)” by Akinini.com is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

“Have a mind like water.”

― David Allen,  GTD

SUMMARY

• For this week i copied the Blog on Tuesday, then i worked on the rest of the turtials and things in this blog on Friday beacause i have enough time now then on Tuesday.

PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)

Unity – C#

• The lesson i did this week was the C# Varibles types.

CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)

Screenshot from Construct.net
  • What it seems to really talk about is the as aspect of the game, i don’t know what to put it into but its saying is that Construct 3 is the fastest way to get a game up and running using our world leading drag and drop tools and features. And you learn in groups and many other things, and it’s having a longer and more specific words. That makes it sound like it’s better than any other Website.

LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)

Screenshot from editor.construct.net

OUTSIDE (PRODUCTIVITY & THE BRAIN)

Image from bananatreelog.com
  • How i structure my day with my daily dose of happiness is by waking up in the morning without my phone in my face for the morning. And if i wake up with my phone in my face for the rest of the morning i won’t be in a good place for the rest of the day. Another thing to is that i love to go outside and look at the woods and tress around my house and take a walk outside everyday, because walking helps me.
  • Another thing as well is talking to my family, beacause they also help with my happines as well.

STUDIO (CREATIVITY)

Screenshot from Construct Begginer’s Guide
  • I tried to make it to something that is totally different that has pink, butterfly, something that’s kinda like a princess typed theme really, but i added some text to it, kinda try to make it look fancy, then i put the butterfly effect as the heading to the board because i like the sound of the butterfly effect kinda beautiful word.

CONTROL ROOM (PRODUCTION)